What’s easy is usually what’s bad for us, and what’s difficult is typically what’s good for us.
Today we have the option to choose, there was a time, however, when we didn’t.
Survival was success, and survival demanded we take risks.
We had to put ourselves in danger to get food. We had to come close to death to create the death that would feed our families.
Today, we can survive with ease.
With the click of a mouse we can have food delivered, be entertained, even earn enough to feed our family.
Success has many definitions today beyond survival.
Success can be monetary, physical, relational, spiritual.
Success for you and I has to be different than success for the masses.
It has to be multidimensional, encompassing every area of our lives.
If you’re like me, you want greatness. You want power. You want happiness and meaning and love and pride and a legacy.
In that case, what’s difficult has to be the norm.
Success is not just what we get but who we become, and it’s who we become that will get us what we ideally want.
If success is not just about the attainment of something, be it wealth, family, a wife, a ranch, whatever, but about the man we become, then we have very clear instructions as to how we must act.
The attainment of something can be blurry. We may think we know the path to our goal, but it’s primarily a matter of course correction…
We try something, fail, course correct, and try another thing or that same thing in another manner. After years of this we learn how to win in a given field.
When success is about who we are, what’s difficult becomes what’s necessary.
We have to be at our best physically, so we train early and often. Our workouts are tough because we’re not just training the body but the mind, we’re toughening who we are because a tougher version of who we are is a MUCH better version of who we are.
We read often and early as well. The more we know the different ways we can think, the differing perspectives we can hold at the same time, the better we are.
It’s not just about doing, but avoiding.
The more we avoid booze and bad foods, the better we are. The more we avoid porn and partying, the better we are (though fellas need time with booze and other fellas, along with stogies, it does bring wind to one’s sails).
The more we avoid excess foods, the better we are, along with useless spending and giving into what we want now at the detriment of what we want most.
On top of all of this, if we become better by doing what’s difficult, by folding clothes instead of dropping them on the floor, by making our bed instead of leaving it because we’ll inevitably mess it up again the following day, by keeping our yard, taking pride in our home, we will become more successful, no matter the barometer.
By making difficulty routine, we make victory routine.
By focusing on becoming better, we will inevitably make our lives better, and the lives of those around us better.
I know it’s what we’re essentially all doing, trying to be better, but by in large we’re not doing enough, nor are we accepting of the fact that what’s difficult is literally what’s better.
Pain is good.
Discipline is great.
Focus is best.
Persistence is vital.
Rise early. Train early. Read early. Focus on one thing at a time. Abstain from anything that degrades you, while at the same time enjoying life and having fun.
If you’re getting after it, you need fuel.
Pour Health, Energy, and Testosterone into Your Body Every Morning With Man Greens
Every guy asks the questions at least once in their life…
Is there a magic formula I can take to boost my testosterone?
It’s not a surprise because we know that testosterone is the most important hormone for men. It regulates your sex drive, helps you build muscle with ease, reduces body fat, boosts energy levels and much more. And the more testosterone you have, the more manly (from a physiological standpoint) you’ll be. Ideally, this physiological boost in testosterone will make you a better man all the way around… in the gym, the boardroom and the bedroom. (want help growing a beard, check this site out – not an affiliate link)
So, is there a magic formula, pill, powder, or something like it that’ll boost your testosterone?
I think you’ll be shocked by the answer… and you don’t want to miss it.
Let’s take a look:
OTC Testosterone Pills
You’ve probably seen them at your local drug store… right next to the condoms and stuff like that.
But when looking to increase your testosterone, you shouldn’t rely on these OTC pills. First, because they’re chock full of filler ingredients. And some of them use “proprietary blends” to hide what they’ve really got inside each pill—which is commonly cheap and ineffective ingredients or doses that are too small to increase your testosterone in any meaningful way.
- A Harvard study found that OTC testosterone pills can do harm like cause sleep apnea, increase risk of heart attacks, strokes and death. They can also lead to other more embarrassing side effects like shrunken testicles, acne, balding and mood swings.
- To be fair, I want to note that some OTC testosterone boosters are shown to increase testosterone levels by between 20% and 50%, which is a pretty decent boost (not as big as the natural 540% increase you can check out HERE). You should note that most OTC testosterone pills do not significantly increase your levels above the normal baseline of 400 ng/dL They also don’t help your body get into the natural rhythm of producing testosterone on its own. So at best these testosterone pills may provide a short-term boost in testosterone, but not a long-term boost that can effectively ward off related health problems or improve your performance for the long haul.
- OTC testosterone supplements contain ingredients and nutrients that have been both directly and indirectly linked to higher testosterone. For example, some boosters contain zinc and magnesium. However, you need to keep in mind that this kind of supplementation can only take your testosterone levels to the normal baseline, but not any higher—because all you’re doing is adding ingredients that your body is missing already (if you’re deficient in them).
Pass Or Fail: FAIL
Ashwagandha is known as an adaptogen, which is a fancy term that meals, it helps your body achieve hormonal balance.
Basically, what ashwagandha does is reduce stress hormone (cortisol), and as a result, it increases your testosterone levels. See, your cortisol and testosterone levels work like a seesaw. When one goes up, the other goes down. And studies show that ashwagandha actively reduces your cortisol levels (no matter how stressed you are) and boosts testosterone as a result.
- In a 2012 study published in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine, researchers gathered 64 test subjects with a history of chronic stress to measure the effects of ashwagandha on serum cortisol levels and stress-assessment tests. One group was given a placebo while the other was given ashwagandha. Both groups were asked to take their supplement twice a day for 60 days. The outcome was the ashwagandha group had an overall reduction in cortisol levels by 27%. They also reported a 69% average reduction in both anxiety and insomnia. As a result of cortisol reduction, testosterone levels in this group increased by 15%, proving the powerful adaptogenic effects of ashwagandha.
- A recent 8-week study published in The Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition, researchers tested the effects of ashwagandha on strength training and muscle growth in men ages 18-50-years old. In this study, 57 men were divided in 2 groups: one group received 300 mg of ashwagandha twice daily, while the other received a placebo. Compared to the placebo group, those given ashwagandha saw significant increases in strength on both the bench press and leg press, overall muscle mass, and a reduction in exercise-induced muscle damage. They also say a decrease in body fat, and a 20% increase in testosterone levels.
- I’m sure you can already guess that an herb which boosts testosterone will also improve your sex life. And the studies back up that claim. According to a 2003 study in Life Sciences, ashwagandha increases nitric oxide production in your body, which as a result, causes greater blood flow to your erections, which makes them harder and gives you the ability to last longer in bed.
Pass Or Fail: PASS
Tribulus Terrestris is one of the most popular “testosterone boosting” ingredients on the market today. And sure, there have been some studies that show tribulus terrestris increases testosterone in animals… but not in humans. Check out the following studies:
- One Bulgarian analysis study sifted through the results from 12 major studies on the tribulus terrestris’ effects in men and women aged 14–60. The group of studies lasted from 2–90 days, and both healthy people and those experiencing sexual problems were included. After comparing all the data, the researchers found that this supplement did not increase testosterone.
- Even though Tribulus Terrestris hasn’t been shown to boost testosterone levels, it has been shown to boost libido. However, another Bulgarian study found when men with reduced sex drives consumed 750–1,500 mg of Tribulus terrestris daily for two months, their desire for sex increased by 79%.
- With that in mind, it’s important to note other studies have been mixed on whether or not tribulus terrestris can treat erectile dysfunction. Research out of Brazil shows that taking 800 mg of this supplement per day may increase sexual desire, but it won’t effectively treat erectile dysfunction (which is what really counts). However, another study showed significant improvements in erections and sexual satisfaction with a 1,500 mg dose per day.
Pass Or Fail: FAIL
Horny Goat Weed
Horny goat weed has an interesting name. And it’s not “click bait” Horney goat weed actually does what the name implies—it enhances your sex life. And it does more than that, too. Because this ancient herb also boosts testosterone. Check out the studies:
- This rat study found out an 80 mg/kg dose was able to triple testosterone levels in rats without changing luteinizing hormone (LH) or follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) levels. The researchers claim that horny goat weed doesn’t stimulate the hypothalamus-pituitary-testicles axis like most of the herbal testosterone boosters to do, but it works as a testosterone mimetic inside the testicles and doesn’t change the levels of LH and FSH because of it.
- Other studies also found that the active ingredient of horny goat weed—icariin—stimulates nitric oxide production, increases NO levels, and improves blood flow in the body (study, study). This increase in nitric oxide, combined with the inhibition of PDE-5 (the same formula for Viagra, except completely natural) means that horny goat weed definitely has some pro-erectile benefits. And one study even found horny goat weed increases blood flow specifically in the pelvic region.
- This study from the University of California San Francisco found that icariin is one of the few known natural PDE-5 inhibitors, and thus could be used as a natural erectile dysfunction relief. The same study was used as evidence to overturn a patent made by Viagra stating that their formula was the only source of icariin in the world.
So the bottom line—get horny goat weed, not Viagra… And if you want a supplement that contains horny goat weed, ashwagandha and more scientifically proven herbal testosterone boosters, CHECK THIS OUT.
Pass Or Fail: PASS
You could call forskolin the best kept secret for high testosterone levels. Forskolin is a rare supplement you’ll almost never find in your traditional testosterone booster… However, it’s one of the most powerful on the planet because it increases androgen receptors (testosterone binding sites) in the body.
The more androgen receptors you have in the body, the higher your testosterone levels will be. Here’s what the studies say:
- A study done at the University of Berlin found that forskolin increases the levels of cAMP in cells and tissue (cAMP is a physiological messenger that transports signals between cells and hormones). Increased cAMP levels increase the sensitivity, amount, and activity of hormones, including testosterone, all over the body.
- A study published in the Journal of Cellular Biochemistry found forskolin was able to raise testosterone levels by almost 200% in isolated rat Leydig cells. It’s not a direct human study—however, many scientists use forskolin in cell studies because it has positive testosterone stimulating effect on testicular Leydig cells. In other words, scientists think of forskolin as a “sure thing” for amping up testosterone.
- Another study published in the North American Association for the Study of Obesity divided 30 obese male subjects into two groups—the forskolin group, and the placebo group. The forskolin group received 250 mgs of 10% forskolin extract twice a day for 12 weeks, and the other group got a placebo. At the end of the 12-week period, the forskolin group had a 33% increase in testosterone when compared to placebo.
Pass Or Fail: PASS
- OTC testosterone boosters and tribulus terrestris won’t boost your testosterone levels in any meaningful way now or in the long run.
- The best testosterone boosting ingredients are from natural herbs that improve multiple male functions in the body like increased testosterone production, improved libido, improved blood flow, increased sexual desire, better performance and more.
- Combining natural testosterone boosting ingredients can add up to an even greater testosterone lift.
Listen man, having healthy testosterone levels is one of the most important aspects of being a man—because when used rightly, it’ll make you a better man 100% of the time.
So let’s answer the question from the top of this post… Is there such thing as a “magic formula” to take your testosterone to the next level?
I told you, you’d be shocked. Because the answer is YES. And I have the formula for you. It’s called Man Greens…
The first ever all-natural testosterone-boosting greens powder. It includes ashwagandha, horny goat weed, forskolin and more important T-boosting nutrients all in one supplement. And this combination is scientifically proven to skyrocket your testosterone by 540%.
So what’s your next step? Check out Man Greens for yourself by clicking HERE.
Get after it,
Struggling to get it up in the morning?
Facing the embarrassment and the stress that comes with not being able to get your soldier to stand at attention when you’re about to get frisky with your lady?
The market for libido boosters us growing rapidly, and men of younger and younger ages are getting hooked on those expensive and often unhealthy blue pills.
Are there natural, scientifically proven ways to increase blood-flow to that region (which is all that those blue pills do)?
On top of that, are there natural, scientifically proven ways to increase sex drive, independent of improving sexual function?
Sometimes it’s not merely a matter of not getting enough blood-flow, but of not having enough drive.
In this article you’ll learn about the perfect, natural, proven libido-boosting cocktail that includes a primary ingredient in those blue pills, which made the makers of Viagra furious when they found out they couldn’t patten this ingredient because it was found to be in high levels in a single herb found in nature.
You’ll also learn how much you need of each to be effective, and where to get them at a very inexpensive price.
Listen, just because you’re having trouble getting it up or your drive is low, it doesn’t mean that this has to be your plight in life, there’s A LOT you can do, and a lot you can do naturally, starting with these 3 potent herbs and vegetables.
The 3 Most Potent Libido Boosters Nature Can Provide
Beet Root: the Best Nitric Oxide Booster
Beets are the blood flow superfood. Packed with nitratines that help increase blood flow – which is vital for athletic and sexual performance.
The more you consume nitrates, the more nitric oxide is released into your blood, which not only helps with erectile dysfunction, but will increase muscle pumps and aid in workout recovery.
How often do you eat beets?
Rarely, I presume. And beet root?
I’m guessing not at all.
On top of that, powder form gets these benefits to your bloodstream fast and effectively. Get 1 gram a day.
Maca: Nature’s Most Potent Libido Booster
Maca has a long and rich history in ancient Peru where it was used by the Incan’s to improve libido, mood, and well-being.
Since being re-discovered by German scientists studying ‘lost Incan herbs’, it’s been more widely studied and shown to:
- Improve sexual function and boost libido in men
- Improves sperm production and health
- Improves joint health
- Reduces feelings of anxiety, improves sense of well being, and may reduce depression
With sexual function and libido being so closely linked to testosterone, and low testosterone often lowering a man’s libido and sex drive, you’d think that with its ability to increase libido and sexual function, maca would also help improve testosterone in men, but it doesn’t.
It’s often marketed as a magical testosterone booster because you can feel it working, but that’s not what it does.
It does, however, provide huge boost in libido, and is nature’s most potent libido booster. It’s also not something you’re going to consume very often in your diet (if ever).
Take it in powder form of 1.5 grams a day.
Horny Goat Weed
I was very skeptical about Horny Goat Weed simply because of its name. It sounds like a cheap marketing ploy designed to make money. Then, however, I dug into the research and found that Horny Goat Weed has not only been used for thousands of years, but it also has a very important ingredient that helps men both improve their testosterone levels, but also acts as a pro-erectile agent much in the same way that viagra does, albeit without any synthetic ingredients.
That ingredient is called icariin. Icariin inhibits the PDE-5 enzyme, which is also what viagra and cialis do with synthetic agents, while also increasing nitric oxide, which helps improve blood flow to that region.
One study on horny goat weed was used to overturn a patent made by the Viagra company stating that their formula was the only source of icariin in the world.
On top if this, other studies have shown that icariin has mimetic properties, and is able to mimic testosterone in the testes.
The benefits of Horny Goat Weed, however, don’t stop with libido and testosterone. Goat Weed is also a very healthy sounds of 37 different flavonoids while also being a very strong antioxidant.
It’s rare, and it doesn’t taste good, so take in powder form at 200 mg.
Want ALL of These Powerful Libido Boosters in One Source + Your Daily Greens + Testosterone Boosters That Will Also Help With Libido?
Get the FIRST and ONLY Greens supplement formulated for men: MAN GREENS
In Man Greens you get your full amount of each of these ingredients, plus herbs and other greens that act as multivitamins giving you more energy, making you healthier, and providing a boost in testosterone.
Horny Goat Weed
Being good isn’t something to hang your hat on.
It’s nothing, really.
I’ve known men who pride themselves on being good, yet can’t provide for their family, they’re against guns because guns are bad and can’t protect their family as a result.
Goodness is often uselessness, and today we have a society that looks down on those they see as not ‘being good’.
We cannot talk about facts if feelings are caught in the crossfire.
To compound that, if one group or one individual somehow sees you as ‘not good’, they feel they have the right to spit on you, kick you, or call you any one of their go to names all in an effort to not prove you wrong, but to dehumanize you.
What’s ‘good’ today isn’t actually good – not to most people at least.
Being good should come secondary and only after we learn truths about the world.
You cannot understand goodness if you don’t understand responsibility, self-reliance, the family, economics, and success.
You’ll see evil in victory and righteousness in victimhood.
Men throughout history haven’t had that luxury. We had to learn about life before we could completely understand reality.
First we learned about responsibility, then duty, then those formed our idea of goodness.
Today there are only the victims and the oppressors and this is what most base their idea of morality on.
Decades ago ‘men’ of 15 or 16 or 17 lied about their age so they could travel across the world and defeat evil.
They did so out of duty and honor, not goodness or even morality, not because of a bleeding heart or a deep sorrow felt for victims, but because of duty.
They marched forward, toward the screaming bullets, through the minefields, into no-man’s land, into certain death because their sense of duty demanded they do so.
Forget about being good, for a second, and be a man.
They did what they felt their manhood called them to do. Our history is filled with such tales, of men doing what they had to do without complaint. Not whining about the difficulty of it, the unfairness of it, or even the absurdity and horror of it.
Would you rather be the Wolverine or Xavier? Trump or Jimmy Carter? Conan the Barbarian or the Pope?
Forget about goodness, our idea of goodness is false if it’s not upheld by duty, honor, and skill.
And that has been completely lost on our society.
We want achievement, we all do, but we’ve been taught that goodness comes before manliness, and it never has.
To be good and useless is to be unable to act on your goodness.
Be a man, in the most dangerous and barbaric and brutish sense, before you think of goodness.
Society has skipped this necessary step, so we have virtue signalling, pussified, sensitive, snowflakes who tell others how to live, what is good, what’s evil, how they’re evil, and they almost always see success as some form of robbery.
“If I can’t do it, no one can do it,” is usually their line of thinking.
You, I, basically all of us missed that first step.
We may have had great fathers or grandfathers or even great coaches, but society failed us in making manliness come as the first virtue a boy must learn, and not only that, but going further and demonizing what masculinity is entirely.
So, we (myself included) need to go back and learn, which is why I created the Barbarian Virtues – a course in being a man at the core of what that is, in opposition to what society is trying to make it.
Join us, because you’re not going to find those lessons and challenges from a pussified society trying to soften us daily.
Man up. Take action.
They took down Rome…
I’ve been to Rome a few times now, spending a month there a handful of years ago. Every time I go I visit the Colosseum and I’m told the same story.
The impressive building is riddled with holes from Barbarian Tribes removing the metals contained within the stone to make weapons. (read: we have a crisis of purpose)
You see the building, the audacity of it, the power of it, and you think, Who could take down the people that built this?
If Rome can fall, so can you, so can I, so can we.
The simple truth is that Rome was destroyed, defeated, and conquered by a harder, tougher people. (read: 15 signs you’re an alpha male)
Rome ruled the world for a thousand years because, for a long time, not only were they smarter, but tougher. They were killers, rulers, dominated other cultures that simply didn’t have their shh together.
Then, however, Rome changed.
They become soft, tolerant, morally loose. They stood for nothing. They stood for excess, slothfulness, and desire, not the strength and honor that was their culture.
History not only repeats itself on a grand scale, but we can learn from such a long, slow rise and fall and apply it to our own lives.
We get soft, we will be conquered.
To be very blunt, another fella who’s driven, who’s getting after it can come take your lady…
Another fella who’s getting after it and not being a victim can come and take your job…
We get soft, we’re not conquered by another, but by a sad state, one of victimhood, of failure, or of mediocrity.
Just like with Rome, the fall can happen slowly, it can start with a single habit and end in utter failure.
What should Rome have done? It’s the same thing we must do.
Get hard. Get tough. Be Barbaric.
In our lives, our purpose, as men, is to work, to provide and to protect.
We take on more, not less. We work longer hours, not fewer. We set higher goals, we do not relent.
Life is not easy. Defending the city gates has never been easy.
It doesn’t stop, either. We win one battle and it’s immediately onto the next.
Rather than comparing out lot to another, our path to that of another, rather than wishing and whining that we are not where we want to be, that we are not who we want to be, we have to accept that it’s only through struggle, through brutal effort and relentless work that we get what we want.
And it takes a long time.
There are examples to the contrary. Examples of quick success, but they’re few. Rome wasn’t built in a day, nor was this life you need to live to feel like you were here for a reason.
Don’t ever get soft.
Society, is. It’s weak. It’s too tolerant, too accepting, to accommodating and rather than helping it will hurt the lot of us.
Humans are a resilient species. We’ve evolved over thousands of years by facing hardship, harsh climates, real life monsters and disease and famine.
That blood that withstood battle in the past, that conquered and killed, that dominated and destroyed, runs through your veins.
Being weak and fat are unnatural human conditions.
Being a victim is no way for a man to live.
Rise and do the work of a man. Rise and work without complaint. Rise and dominate the few moments you have while you’re here.
Let others rest, soften, weaken. Let them think they’re enjoying life, that they’re living in the moment, and know that moments are not merely to be enjoyed, but to be won.
Never give in. Be a Barbarian.
Every man needs to possess the ability to do what he needs to do, when he needs to do it, whether he feels like it or not.
In the same manner, if a man simply does what he intends to do, he will be successful beyond his wildest dreams.
That’s the essence of what an iron will is.
More than talent, luck, fortune, or ‘blessings’, an iron will or a lack of one will determine how well you live in the form of success, happiness, meaning, and even power.
You’re powerless if you see yourself as a victim, and powerful if you see the truth; that you can overcome anything put in front of you.
This isn’t motivational nonsense, but fact, and it’s been proven in nearly every case of achievement (likely actually in every case).
An iron will makes success inevitable, because no obstacle will stand for too long, no failure will last, no down period will endure longer than you will.
Call it by whatever name you want, success, achievement, happiness, freedom, men need power.
We get power by being powerful.
An iron will won’t make your life easier. Life is not easy. Man, there’s just horrible things that happen, things that you never expected to happen. That’s life.
I’m with you in this. They happen to us all. They aren’t fair, but they are, and we can’t label them or paint them with the vail of emotion because that does no good.
An iron will is deciding to be indestructible, persistent, driven, and successful, and there are things you can do to make this possible.
Even if you feel weak, down, out of control, like a weed being tossed around by the ocean’s waves, you can develop an iron will.
To start, buy An Iron Will, by Orison Swett Marden.
Second, understand that greatness, be it modern or historic, has always been a matter of doing what you must, regardless of how you feel.
99.9999% of the humans on this planet do not do this. They rationalize inaction, rest, TV, and so on. It’s really simple, but it’s difficult to create the habit, as I’m sure you know.
How to Develop an Iron Will…
1. Do fewer things.
Do things once. Most worry about things, do them, then worry about them afterward. Just do the thing. Don’t worry about anything, just do the task, then move to the next thing.
2. Determine what you need to stop doing.
Remove the unnecessary from your life.
3. Be focused, intentioned, obsessed.
This doesn’t mean you have to do one thing and not live your life. But, you do have to put the vast majority of your energy into one thing. Buffett and Gates both said their ability to focus was the reason for their success.
Whatever you want in life takes energy. Focus on the right things, don’t give attention to the wrong things.
4. Get stronger from challenges.
The wind extinguishes a candle but fuels a fire. Challenges are that wind. Step up to them and use them. Also, read Antifragile by Nicolas Nassim Taleb. Don’t be fragile, be antifragile.
My own personal way to develop an iron will…
This is more stoic, but when I think about the totality of it all, of life, and when I lay out expectations for how it will go, should go, or even how I want it to go while I’m in the midst of tragedy, can be overwhelming.
Let’s say you expected to be married and with kids, and you go through a break up, or you expected to have a certain house while you’re struggling to pay the mortgage on the one you own.
Those expectations are not your reality, and to focus on them is detrimental at the moment.
Don’t expect things to go a certain way, just do the best with what you have and with where you are.
You have to focus on the moment and the work that has to be done now, regardless of how you feel.
Daydreaming and wishing things were different will send you crashing down, while removing those expectations and simply doing the work will lead you to success.
In theory it’s an easy choice, but to actually put it into practice is difficult, but it can be done.
P.S. Speaking of things that make you better, Man Greens, get it! That’s a good decision. When we’re talking about the mind, there are 2 ingredients that help reduce depression and improve mental clarity in the supplement that I haven’t talked about yet.
Ashwagandha and Maca have been shown to reduce depression. On top of helping you maintain health, boost test, and libido, MAN GREENS helps you thrive mentally. Grab a bottle!
This morning I got up at 5am, went downstairs, made coffee, drank water, then made a shake with Man Greens in it, read for 45 minutes, then headed to the gym.
I got all of my vegetable and herb servings in 6 seconds. On top of that, I lowered my cortisol levels, boosted my testosterone levels, and increased the nitric oxide helping blood flow throughout my body.
The rest of the day has been busy, I’ve been going non-stop, and non-stop is how one should live. We shouldn’t have sick days or periods of exhaustion and illness.
We, as men, should be in constant motion, achieving and earning and winning, not just for ourselves, but for our families.
I love greens supplements and have for years.
Within the past year, however, I began to notice that every one of the greens supplements I was using had ingredients that increased estrogen. Whether it was mint, flax, alfalfa, green tea, or another estrogenic ingredient, they all had them.
I’m a guy, I want high testosterone levels, not high estrogen levels.
The only thing I could figure to do was to just stop taking greens. Over a year went by and I missed my greens, though I didn’t miss the increased estrogen levels.
Then, I began doing more research about greens.
It wasn’t just that they all contain estrogenic ingredients, but most of them hide behind proprietary blends, allowing them to mask the amounts of each ingredient they put into their supplement.
Others use lies to pitch dead probiotics in their supplements, or useless enzymes that do nothing, and the biggest myth of all, the alkalizing the ph levels myth, something that diet actually doesn’t influence (learn more here).
I like greens, in theory, and I missed taking them every day. I don’t have enough time to get a full load of greens in my diet.
Nor do most men.
We rise early and work late. We place a lot of demand and pressure on our bodies with both physical and mental stress, and staying healthy is necessary so we can provide and protect those around us, and so we can achieve what we want to achieve.
We shouldn’t have to sacrifice our health just because we lack time to prep a variety of ingredients into 3-4 meals a day.
I Need Greens, So Instead of Complaining About the Flaws of the Industry, I Created My Own
The most powerful thing about a good greens powder is that they contain ingredients that we just don’t eat enough of, nor would we want to.
Instead of using lies to market an aspect of a product, I just included 9 of the most important veggies and herbs for your health, your libido, your testosterone levels, and energy levels.
It doesn’t get any better.
Take these 3 ingredients that are included in Man Greens at their FULL amount that help with depression, energy, reducing cancer cells and inflammation, as well as blood pressure and heart health.
TURMERIC: CAN REDUCE DEPRESSION, INFLAMMATION, AND PAIN
Turmeric is rich with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce and inhibit pain, depression, and other problems related to inflammation.
Other benefits of turmeric:
- Slow progression of some forms of cancer
- Reduce age-related cognitive decline
- Reduce risk of diabetes
- Reduce lipid levels and plaque build up and promote cardiovascular health
SPINACH: FILLED WITH VITAMINS, MINERALS, AND ANTIOXIDANTS.
People who eat several servings of vegetables live longer and healthier lives. Spinach is more than just a ‘good for you’ leafy green, however, as it’s packed full of testosterone boosting apigenin, as well as a great source of magnesium, which has been shown in multiple studies to increase free testosterone, one study found an increase of 24%.
Spinach is also filled with vitamin E and nitritines, the latter helping increase nitric oxide in the body, helping with bloodflow and circulation, as well as choline, which is very important for both testosterone and sexual function, on top of that spinach is packed with antioxidants.
MORINGA OLEIFERAL: MAINTAINS HEALTH, REDUCES BLOOD PRESSURE AND IMPROVES HEART HEALTH.
Very high in potassium, calcium, vitamin A, protein, and vitamin C, moringa is a powerful tree that has been used in India for centuries to maintain health and energy. It contains all of the potent antioxidants you need to maintain and repair cells, to stay healthy and vibrant.
It’s a multivitamin on its own and a necessary addition to a good greens supplement.
MAN GREENS: THE ONLY GREENS POWDER FOR MEN
Men need greens, we need high testosterone levels, something that society is hell-bent on removing. We need strong libido, because what’s life without a healthy sex drive?
We need more energy, vitality, and vigor.
For those of us who are ambitious, these things help us achieve our goals, and Man Greens is specifically formulated for such men.
I made Man Greens for me.
I wanted to increase my testosterone levels daily, to lower my cortisol levels and block aromatase from converting testosterone into estrogen.
I wanted more energy and to get vitamins and minerals in my diet without having to cook a boatload of food that doesn’t taste good.
I wanted things like Moringa, that’s nearly impossible to get in the right amounts unless one supplements, or beet root, something that I won’t get enough of if I’m not supplementing.
Not to mention ashwagandha – that tastes horrible but lowers cortisol by 33% and increases testosterone by 17% – and Icariin, a main ingredient in Horny Goat Weed that Viagra tried to patent because it’s so powerful.
And, I did it.
If you’re like me, and you want higher testosterone levels, quickly. If you want to regulate your stress hormones, stay healthy, strong, and have the vigor you did in your teens, get Man Greens today.