I’m willing to bet that if you aren’t paying close attention, there’s something you’re snacking on that’s filling your body with estrogen… which is a major problem for men because the higher your estrogen levels are, the lower your testosterone levels will be. (read: 13 Most Powerful Testosterone-Booster Foods on Planet Earth)
But before I get into the list of five estrogen increasing foods you need to avoid, I want to let you in on a brand new supplement that I created to lower estrogen and skyrocket your testosterone levels by a whopping 540%!
There’s no other testosterone booster like this on the planet…
Plus, it’s packed with an “estrogen defense shield” to keep you from what I like to call “estrogen contamination.” Trust me, this is the only testosterone boosting supplement you’ll ever need again. And it’s completely natural and tastes great.
Check it out HERE.
After you do that, check out these 5 estrogen increasing foods you need to stay away from:
Wheat & Other Grains
A sandwich packed with carved turkey and bacon and fresh cooked wild game sounds good, doesn’t it? Well it is—but not if it’s piled in between two slices of bread. Because those slices of bread could be filled with estrogen and lowering your testosterone levels.
- A study conducted in Brazil found tested the grains in more than 5,000 mixed cereals and found that 32% of the cereals contained a grain with an attached fungus called zearalenone, which increases estrogen production in the body. The researchers insist there’s no way of knowing for sure if a loaf of bread, box of rice or any other grain contains or doesn’t contain zearalenone, and that you should avoid wheat and other grains if you want to avoid possible estrogen contamination.
- A study published in the journal Cell Chemical Biology found that exposure to xenoestrogens in wheat and grains are powerful enough to reverse the effects of anti-estrogen treatments. This is a taste of the anti-testosterone and pro-estrogen effect they can have if you eat them.
There’s no reason you should be eating soy. There are plenty of excellent protein sources out there to choose from… that will boost your testosterone levels—not put them in the pits like soy will.
- In a study from South Korea, researchers have found that a high intake of soy (even if it’s coming through a low-isoflavone soy protein extract—so basically even small traces of soy) can suppress both; testosterone and DHT. That’s a huge problem for men because DHT is the most powerful form of testosterone in the body. Yet, soy will shrink it to almost nothing.
- The only positive effect of soy consumption seems to be the fact that it’s relatively high in protein. Because soy is a plant, this is good news for vegans/vegetarians. However, you should know that according to a study from Cambridge University, animal protein is superior to plant protein when it comes to boosting testosterone.
- Because of the high amount of phyto-estrogenic isoflavones (genistein, daidzein, glycitein) present in soybeans, researchers have found that although having a significantly lower affinity for the receptors than that of estrogen itself, isoflavones can activate the estrogen receptors and minimize the effect of androgen receptors (where your testosterone binds with muscle tissue). Also bad news—soy is considered to be highly “goitrogenic”, meaning that it can disrupt the production of thyroid hormones by interfering with iodine uptake in the thyroid gland. The suppressed activity of the thyroid is considered to be one of the leading causes of low testosterone levels in men…
And speaking of protecting your thyroid, one of the main benefits of my new supplement—Man Greens—is that it keeps your thyroid functioning well so that you can attain the highest testosterone levels possible as a man…
Plus, it’ll give you a MASSIVE 540% testosterone boost. Check out Man Green HERE.
On the surface, chewing gum seems like a great option, doesn’t it? You can chew on it to keep from overeating. It makes your breath smell fresh. Your jaw gets a good workout… But don’t be fooled. Every time you chomp down on mint gum, you’re raising estrogen and lowering your testosterone.
- Much of the research about peppermint and spearmint on male testosterone levels comes from male Wistar rat studies… One Turkish study divided 48 rats into 4 groups: Group one received drinking water. Group two received 20g/L peppermint tea. Group three got 20g/L spearmint tea. Group four got 40g/L spearmint tea. Compared to the water group, the peppermint tea at 20g/L group saw a 23% decrease in testosterone and the spearmint tea at 20g/L group saw a 51% decrease in testosterone. I know they’re rat studies, but that could be a huge price to pay just to chew gum or sip on mint tea.
- An Indian study showed that spearmint suppressed testosterone production… and was essentially an anti-androgen in male rats. The researchers concluded that spearmint increases oxidative stress in the hypothalamus, which lowers T synthesis in the balls.
- In one study done at the School of Medicine at a university in Turkey, researchers found that spearmint doesn’t only lower testosterone levels, but it also increases estradiol—a form of estrogen.
Listen man… PUFAs are everywhere. And there raising your estrogen levels and lowering your testosterone…
PUFA stands for Polyunsaturated fatty acid. And they’re most commonly found in walnuts, sunflower seeds, flax seeds and any kind of vegetable oil (corn oil, soybean oil, safflower oil). And even if you don’t think you eat any of those foods, just know that most restaurants use vegetable oil to cook their food in.
Here’s the damage:
- One study from Lleida University in Spain found that PUFAs increase oxidative damage in the body. For men like you and me that means PUFAs will increase out cortisol levels. That’s bad news because, not only does cortisol lower testosterone… but it also shortens your life span.
- A study from Quebec Canada found that a PUFA heavy diet will lead to increases in a glycoprotein called sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). SHBG attaches itself to your testosterone and makes it ineffective in the body, so that even if you have a decent amount of testosterone flowing through your veins, SHBG makes sure it doesn’t do anything you need it to do for you, like build muscle, burn fat, or boost your sex drive.
- A study published in American Chemical Society found that vegetable oils are preserved with a propyl gallate—which is used to keep the oil from going bad, yet also increases estrogen in the body. It’s only one of many xenoestrogens out there and for men, should be avoided at all costs.
In my new supplement, Man Greens, my scientifically proven formula has been shown to fight against all of the above… cortisol, SHBG and estrogen. Plus it’s packed with active, natural ingredients that’ll make you strong, ripped, and more. Check out Man Greens HERE.
Factory Farm Meats/Dairy
Here me clearly… I’m not talking about organic dairy or meat products. But man, you need to be careful of those meats and dairy products packaged at the grocery store. A few lean bison patties may scream “testosterone” to the naked eye…
But a closer look may reveal that it’s actually packed with estrogen…
- There was growing concern in the 50s and 60s about meat and dairy products being pumped with estrogen. Typically, farmers plant a pellet in the ear of cows that pump their bodies full of estrogen because the boost in estrogen will lead to an increase in milk production. That estrogen pumped milk goes right to the shelves of your local grocery store.
- One Iranian study revealed that hormones and antibiotics used in the meat and dairy industry are packed with estrogen. The study found that nearly all store packaged meat contains estradiol. Also, these animals are commonly fed soybean, which then enters in their blood stream (and we get a cut of the estrogen when we eat the meat). I hate to break it to you, but you’ll never look at packaged meat the same again… Start hunting your own wild game or Get This Natural Estrogen Defense Shield.
So there you have it man…
5 estrogen increasing foods you must stay away from. And listen up, that’s just five. There’s plenty more where that came from…
In fact, if you click here I have a list of all the products in your home that are filled with estrogen… and I guarantee you’re using some of them. The bottom line is we live in an estrogen contaminated world… and it’s killing your testosterone levels, man.
That’s why I created my brand new, scientifically proven supplement, Man Greens. I formulated it to protect you from estrogen and to boost your testosterone levels by 540%. Trust me, it’s a game changer for you.
Don’t leave this page without checking it out. Grab Man Greens HERE.